CandleRidgeTM Travel
-Frank Dougherty
-5713 Wheaton
Ft Worth, Tx
-James Cavender

ARC - IATAN accredited & bonded agency

Home Activities and Interests Our Blog Contact

Passport Updates

The World

On Dec. 27,2021 the U.S. State Department is increasing fees by $20 across the board.

- Adults over age 16 applying for a first-time passport will pay $165 (up from $145).
- Adults over age 16 renewing a passport will pay $130 (up from $110).

Beginning December 31, 2006, travelers to and from certain destinations in the Western Hemisphere will be required to have a passport or another secure document to enter or re-enter the United States. Passports or other accepted documents will be required for all air and sea travel to or from Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Bermuda.

Beginning January 23, 2007, a passport or another secured document will be required for all U.S. air border crossings.

Those traveling to the U.S. by land and sea won't have to present a passport until June 1, 2009, according to a ruling issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the State Department.

This requirement applies to all US citizens and includes children and infants.

The Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA) PREPARING FOR A TRIP ABROAD Learn about your destination. Quick Facts

June 1, 2009. As part of the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative, all travelers entering the U.S. by land or sea will need to show one of six different documents to prove both identity and citizenship: passport; U.S. Passport Card; new, RFID-enabled state/province-issued driver's license from U.S. or Canada; or NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST trusted traveler cards. Details about these document requirements are available at Info.

Go to Transportation Security Administration (TSA)

Need a Rush Passport or Visa?

to the top

Online Agency Travel Websites