The Republic of Cape Verde Islands
Departmental Collectivity of Mayotte Overseas collectivity of France
(overseas department of France)
Horn of Africa
Kingdom of Morocco
Republic of South Africa
Central African Republic
Cote d'Ivoire(Ivory Coast)
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe
Republic of the Congo
The time of your life!
THE TOP 10 WAYS TO RELAX IN SOUTH AFRICA
1. Savor the sights and tastes of the Winelands
2. Explore the scenic Garden Route
3. Sip an espresso in Church Square, Pretoria
4. Swap tales by the campfire after a day on safari
5. Catch some rays at Llandudno Beach
6. Mingle with the 'beautiful people' at Camps Bay
7. Luxuriate in one of South Africa's new spas
8. 'Shop till you drop' at Cape Town's V&A Waterfront
9. Perch on the shores of Hermanus and count the whales
10. Picnic at Kirstenbosch National Garden
Tourists have traditionally brought some strange souvenirs back from their travels - donkeys with sombreros from Spain, Mickey Mouse caps from Disneyland, and strings of papier mache chilli peppers from Mexico, for example.
But now travellers to the Africa will be able to pick up a memento to cap them all - writing paper made from elephant dung .
Choose your safari clothing according to the Bush Color Codes: wear neutral colors such as earth tones and soft pastels. White, black and primary colors are a no no! Believe it or not, wildlife can distinguish the intensity and contrast of different hues.
Did you know that the zebra's stripes function as a built-in air conditioner? The white and black simultaneously reflect and absorb heat, thus creating a type of 'breeze' that cools the animal's skin. That is why zebra can be found standing under the hot African sun at midday, while the other creatures are resting in the shade.
The percentage of Africa that is wilderness - 28% … the percentage of North America that is wilderness - 38%.
We direct travelers to our travel insurance provider, and point out that U.S. insurance plans seldom cover health costs outside the U.S., nor do Medicare and Medicaid.
to the top
Online Agency Travel Websites